Saturday, June 5, 2010

An Apology.


I am very, very sorry I haven't written in what feels like a month. Having just started a new job, plus going to Springville almost every other weekend, I haven't quite had much time. I promise I'm still reading, though, and I will definitely give you more banned books to check out soon. In fact, when I'm not working, I'm making trips to the library to check out everything they've got. I've checked off quite a few books. Reviews to come shortly.

Right now, on my currently-reading list is The Autobiography of Malcolm X. I'm kind of surprised I've never read this before, whether for a class or just on my own. Ah, well. I'll be finishing it soon though. Maybe I'll write a review for it. So far, it's pretty riveting, although true to what I imagined it would be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment